Usually style, economy, and performance don’t all fall into the same package, but Hyundai vehicles often strike the perfect balance between the three. Owners love Hyundai’s reliability in even the roughest driving conditions (think potholes and unpredictable weather), as well as its sleek contours. Best yet, Hyundai’s affordability makes its vehicles available to just about anyone.
Parkway Automotive is your one-stop shop for all your Hyundai repair and maintenance needs, from minor repairs to major overhauls. Whether you drive an Elantra, Sonata, or Hyundai SUV, we begin every Hyundai repair with a comprehensive inspection to determine the exact work you need.
When your Hyundai begins performing less than optimally, you’ll likely know it, even if you want to ignore the symptoms. Giving our shop a clear picture of the issues you’re experiencing with your Hyundai can help us pinpoint work that needs to be done to your vehicle. Here’s what to look for:
- Unusual sounds, odors, leaks, warning lights, or smoke – Where is the sound/odor/etc. coming from? When does it happen (i.e. when the engine is running or cold, when you’re accelerating, braking, turning, or going at a certain speed)?
- Problems in handling or braking – Do you feel vibrations in the steering column or the brake pedal? Does the steering pull to the right or the left? Are your tires wearing unevenly?
- Changes in Performance – Has your engine performance decreased? Is your fuel economy falling? Do you regularly have to add coolant or oil? Are belts or hoses wearing out faster than they should?
If you’re experiencing any of these issues with your Hyundai, our skilled mechanics can help pinpoint the problem and take care of the repairs you need to get back on the road in a safe and reliable vehicle.
Hyundai Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Hyundai car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Hyundais, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Hyundai's service and repair needs.
Our Hyundai repair and service shop is located in Cincinnati, OH. We proudly serve the following areas: Cincinnati, St. Ignatius, Ravalli, Charlo, Hot Springs, Arlee, Dixon, Plains, Polson, Elmo and surrounding areas.